Skip to main content

All shall kneel!

Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 🫩😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]

Day 236 and I JUST learned Party skills don't stack the way I thought...

So, I'm brand new to the game. Aside from a couple "trial runs" that never made it past day 20, this is my first real playthrough of the game. I'm completely hooked (and have already preordered Banner Lord for console when it comes out next week.) But, there are some aspects of the game I'm still not 100% familiar with. For example, this entire time, I thought that any NPC's party skill points would stack with the other NPC's skill points in that skill and then that number would be added to my own skill points. For example: Let's say I have one NPC with 2 skill points in tactics, then I have another NPC with 1 point in tactics, and a 3rd NPC with 3 points in tactics. I thought that all of those points would stack with each other as well as with my own. But now I'm learning only the HIGHEST NPC skill will stack with mine. (The trainer skill being the only exception.) Meaning I've wasted a RIDICULOUS amount of my NPC's skill points. 🤦‍♂️ This is almost as bad as when I found out on Day 97 that my NPC's leader skills don't affect me or my party directly. (I had thrown about 7 skill points among 3 NPC's into inventory management and couldn't figure out why my inventory wasnt expanding. 😂🤣😂) I would start over, now that I'm aware of these things, but I'm already pretty far in and, after Banner Lords comes out next week, I doubt I'll play much Warband. I just hope I don't run into any more fun little surprises. 😂🤣😂

Alright, I'm finished bitching, now. I just had to rant about this a little cuz none of my friends or family are gamers so they just wouldn't understand how shitty this is 😂



Submitted October 21, 2022 at 12:16AM by CritMarsh https://ift.tt/YAFr7b8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...