Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
Hey all, I’m playing 1.8 and trying to do my first run where I become a faction leader. Got my faction off the ground, took some land to give away, got half a million in the bank…I’m ready to start building my faction up with some big clans, but I just end up with “I’m happy with my current ruler, and neither our relationship or your purse can change that” with everyone I talk to, even landless nobles with nothing left to lose.
Honestly just a mod to open that door up and let me have the conversation would be enough. I’m at the point where I have so much money and nothing to spend it on so I’m down to buy some loyalty.
Submitted October 20, 2022 at 12:50AM by ImnotfamousAMA https://ift.tt/3YqfI4R
Comments
Post a Comment