Skip to main content

NAH he's not sneaky with this...

submitted by /u/Expert_Highway683 [link] [comments]

Encountering enemies within nuetral city/villages?

Since they’re adding more roguery in the cities it would be cool if you could chase a faster enemy into a city in which you run the crime syndicates. Then force a confrontation with the enemy. Or somehow incorporate stealth as I’m sure crouching can be good for something.

Usually NPC lordS end up going to the keep when they enter a city and maybe their presence should be constantly persistent with no automatic dissapearing upon escape or automaticaly entering the keep when they enter a city. Instead there can be a calculated amount of time it takes for the actual NPC to get from City gates to city keep. Maybe your rogues can cause distractions and slow this time table down. Once you enter the city in real time the game would place your target and their men somewhere in the city based on what they do when they enter (they gotta stable horses, find lodging for their men, and of course store their non-citizen items)

I think I’m just getting bored. Feel like the time between tier 4 and 5 is just a slog and by then all the quest types have been done over and over. I give this game a 6 without mods. But I really do think some proper real time stealth mechanics, assassination quests, and real time reason for walking amongst all these beautiful places tale worlds designed.

So frustrating to be a gamer these days. Relatively nothing to look forward to except a new PC. Ima have to start re-engaging with my fellow mankind… just not the same as an immersive war/intrigue/power role play adventure tho. 😎

submitted by /u/RedRapture781
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...