I just came back to the game after a year hiatus, and I'm thrilled they finally actually added mechanics rather than just doing endless bug and balance patches that somehow break every mod with every patch. I discovered the sneaking tutorial, and then found out that basically every stealth kill or every other stealth kill gives a level of roguery. (5 focus points) now I'm wondering what's the point of alleys anymore. They were never particularly good, but at least there was an argument to be made that they increased roguery. But now that I can just go farm hideout stealth missions, earn way more money, keep my companions in my party, and not gain crime in the process, I'm wondering what purpose alleys serve anymore? (Alley income should be ×10 imo) submitted by /u/forfor [link] [comments]
So I’m a vassal for Battania as a tier 6 clan with more influence than the ruling fen Gruffendoc, and have about 16 fiefs (evenly split between towns & castles).
For awhile, I was sitting comfortably around 1 million denars, but after a few in game years I started bleeding 20K per day and I can’t stop it.. I think it’s because all of my fiefs have almost completely filled garrisons? I’ve tried limiting the wage budget but it doesn’t seem to save properly. Is the only solution to give away a few fiefs to stabilize my expenses?
Ideally trying to keep this save going until I can be elected as the new king of Battania but feel like I may need to restart.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment