I just came back to the game after a year hiatus, and I'm thrilled they finally actually added mechanics rather than just doing endless bug and balance patches that somehow break every mod with every patch. I discovered the sneaking tutorial, and then found out that basically every stealth kill or every other stealth kill gives a level of roguery. (5 focus points) now I'm wondering what's the point of alleys anymore. They were never particularly good, but at least there was an argument to be made that they increased roguery. But now that I can just go farm hideout stealth missions, earn way more money, keep my companions in my party, and not gain crime in the process, I'm wondering what purpose alleys serve anymore? (Alley income should be ×10 imo) submitted by /u/forfor [link] [comments]
I started out as a mercenary, did pretty well and then did tournaments during peace time. Got some good money, married Caladogs daughter, and they just gave me control of my first city/fief after it rebelled. We (Battannia) are now at war with the sturgians and I’m following around the 2000 man army.
This is all in my first playthrough (sandbox) so I have no idea what I’m doing. What do I do now that I have my own city and capturing towns/castles? I have around 100 soldiers.
I have seen things saying smithing is op, but I have no idea how to do that. Battania is also the strongest faction currently, in troop and city count and money.
Any tips or help is def appreciated.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment