Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
I have around 130 troops and 190k denars, wondering if I should take the next step and become a vassal or not? I heard somewhere that you should have at least 1mil to be safe and to make peace with anyone wanting to attack you, but I'm not sure if that was only if you want to make your own kingdom or not.
Also, I kinda like being a merc and just making money off of caravans, it was fun. I don't know if that goes away or not.
I don't really know what to expect, I've never became a vassal before.
Thanks!
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment