Skip to main content

A poem from our Hero

I have a nice wife, a nice fief too, a castle on a hill with a magnificent view. I have fertile lands, and villages that thrive, hundreds of troops who somehow stay alive. My coffers are heavy, my warband is fed, my enemies see my banner and occasionally drop dead. I have horses and armor, silver and grain, a hall full of nobles complaining again. By every measure, I’ve won at this game. I’ve conquered, grown wealthy, and built up my name. Yet I stand on my battlements when the campaigning is done, watching the mountains fade with the sun. My wife is beside me. My kingdom is strong. My vaults overflow. But something feels wrong. I’ve everything a lord could possibly acquire… Maybe what’s missing another fief to desire. submitted by /u/t-o-m-u-s-a [link] [comments]

1500+ hours in Warband, yet can’t get into Bannerlord and I don’t know why

I’ve invested 1500+ hours into Warband over the course of my 27 years of life. Only other game I may have put more hours into is World of Warcraft. I was beyond excited to play Bannerlord as it got closer to release… yet I’ve put barely 20ish hours into it in the 5 years it’s been available, and I don’t know why I just can’t get into it. Even downloaded lots of mods to spice the game up and it just isn’t working, and I really haven’t had any desire to play the game, even after the announcement of War Sails. Anybody else feel similar?

submitted by /u/bds98
[link] [comments]

Comments