I just came back to the game after a year hiatus, and I'm thrilled they finally actually added mechanics rather than just doing endless bug and balance patches that somehow break every mod with every patch. I discovered the sneaking tutorial, and then found out that basically every stealth kill or every other stealth kill gives a level of roguery. (5 focus points) now I'm wondering what's the point of alleys anymore. They were never particularly good, but at least there was an argument to be made that they increased roguery. But now that I can just go farm hideout stealth missions, earn way more money, keep my companions in my party, and not gain crime in the process, I'm wondering what purpose alleys serve anymore? (Alley income should be ×10 imo) submitted by /u/forfor [link] [comments]
Every time I create custom troop trees in Dickplo Reloaded, the weapon proficiencies are always completely screwed up. For example, even when I have a multitude of proficiency points left, it says something like: "cant raise proficiency higher than that of (broken item name or name of troop i'm currently upgrading)".
Is this on my end or was Dickplo released with that bug? How do I fix it? I can provide screenshots if needed.
Submitted February 22, 2019 at 10:38AM by FrowneyDick https://ift.tt/2XhH9U2
Comments
Post a Comment