Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
For real the marriage charm rng is such a pain, I think its great they want to add charm to the game, but like having to save scum for marriage if you get a bad roll is annoying.
When the potential spouse says they need family approval, is there actually a way to do that, or is it just a saying and not implemented yet? Whenever I talk to the dad I can only offer my brothers hand in marriage.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment