Some of the castles in this game are so profoundly poorly designed that it almost seems like they are deliberately designed to favour attackers. I can buy the idea that some cities could have bad defenses to accomadate the organic growth of the town or whatever, but the idea that a castle, something built from the ground up to be a defensible strong point, would be so profoundly awful, is just a fucking absurdity I just got Melion castle and had to defend it against what should have been an easy siege defence and holy shit it it ever fucking awful. Not only does it have terrible defensible choke points, but the choke points it does have are seemingly deliberately cluttered with obstructions and full on buildings for reasons i cant really understand so you cant even actually use them. This castle is straight up a liability to the point where it would probably b3 better to fight the battle in the field Im genuinely confused as to what the design philosophy is for castles in this this g...
For real the marriage charm rng is such a pain, I think its great they want to add charm to the game, but like having to save scum for marriage if you get a bad roll is annoying.
When the potential spouse says they need family approval, is there actually a way to do that, or is it just a saying and not implemented yet? Whenever I talk to the dad I can only offer my brothers hand in marriage.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment