Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
So back in the warband days I remember crossbows were a great low investment ranged option for characters that didnt want to heavily invest points into ranged. It was great as I could have my melee focused or commander build and still have a decent ranged option when going into sieges and whatnot.
With the skill system it seems like if I were to invest points into crossbow I might as well put them into bow or throwing for a more effective option to get the best bang for the buck. Is there any practical reason that I should be trying to use crossbows over bows?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment