| In the official description, it says: The Ghilman are a band of mercenaries who recruit from the tribes of southern Calradia and the lands to the east. They are legally their own slaves and masters: each "sells" himself to the order and, in the process, becomes a part-owner. They are known for their fine horses and fine clothes. But no one should assume from their oiled locks, perfumes and peacock feathers that they spend more time preening than training. Their skills as mounted archers are second to none, and as lancers are close behind the Vlandians and the imperial cataphracts.[1] Look closely, "Their skills as mounted archers are second to none, and as lancers are close behind the Vlandians and the imperial cataphracts". But the thing is, ingame, ghilman doesn't have any horsearchers. Moreover, their armour doesn't appear as drippy as it should be. So I've thought of the design of the ghilman troops. They should be tier 6, since they are apparently, 'second to none' in horsearchery. I've thought of this setup: Slot 1: Composite bow / noble bow Slot 2: Stacked bodkin arrows Slot 3: Cataphract lance/ two handed lance Slot 4: Sword/mace And for the armour, I've provided an image. Image source: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/7786?tab=images [link] [comments] |
So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...
Comments
Post a Comment