Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
Hi guys,
So I just hate the advanced formations thing. Is there any way to disable\remove it from a module. Specifically ACOK.
Most mods I played do have the option for disabling the advanced formations but they never work and just keep appearing whenever I give orders.
Help is much appreciated.
Submitted February 21, 2018 at 08:03PM by BadLipeta http://ift.tt/2ojsgAw
Comments
Post a Comment