Skip to main content

What "wrong"-cultural armours do you guys wear when playing a different culture?

I know a lot of players don't stick to a monotone cultural getup when they play, but a lot of players probably do what I do; try to stick to culturally appropriate armours and weapons for the culture I am playing. I take this mentality with me to smithing as well, where I try to smith and use weapons that suit my characters culture appropriately. But I have some exceptions; I often use animal pelts for shoulder armour when playing as a Vlandian or Imperial. If I play as a Sturgian I may use some Khuzait armour. And if I play as a mercenary or Lord for a different cultural faction than my character is from, I may use a mix of regional armours and use my own culture for a weapon. Example; I played a Nord corsair mercenary for the Empire. I used gilded scale Imperial armour with gilded scale shoulderguards, golden pirate gauntlets and boots, and a brass Aserai helmet with a Nord one handed sword with gilded pummel and handguard. Anyone else give themselves similar cultural restrict...

Forbidden_One_irl

http://bit.ly/2Rw9Tco

Submitted January 17, 2019 at 01:13AM by PhaserRave http://bit.ly/2CpKbMb

Comments