I’m still a new player at Mount & Blade. My friend has the PS+ catalogue so I gave Warband a shot and liked it, I’ll be sure to play it on PC! I’m interested in buying War Sails. From what I’ve seen it looks quite fun, but also apparently has some major issues like messing with the map quite a bit. Worth a shot? submitted by /u/podagros [link] [comments]
Starting the series from the first game. I know little to nothing about the game and its main elements. Can you guys help me?
I have all three of the games. Downloading them right now. I wanna start from mount and blade and make my way to With Fire And Sword. What should I do to have the most fun out of these games? Do they have a certain story and end? Thanks in advance.
Submitted January 19, 2019 at 04:24AM by SirOrange01 http://bit.ly/2T1wE4H
Comments
Post a Comment