I have a nice wife, a nice fief too, a castle on a hill with a magnificent view. I have fertile lands, and villages that thrive, hundreds of troops who somehow stay alive. My coffers are heavy, my warband is fed, my enemies see my banner and occasionally drop dead. I have horses and armor, silver and grain, a hall full of nobles complaining again. By every measure, I’ve won at this game. I’ve conquered, grown wealthy, and built up my name. Yet I stand on my battlements when the campaigning is done, watching the mountains fade with the sun. My wife is beside me. My kingdom is strong. My vaults overflow. But something feels wrong. I’ve everything a lord could possibly acquire… Maybe what’s missing another fief to desire. submitted by /u/t-o-m-u-s-a [link] [comments]
Hello butterlords! in this video I overview the Fierdsvain from the POP 3.9.4 mod, featuring some starting tips, the king, the claimant, the most notable lords and their household troops, the factional knighthood order, as well as the pros and cons of the elite troops of the Fierdsvain and how to best utilize them!
link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrOGyKgUFI&t=12s
PS: improved on the Baccus Empire video! now 1080p 60FPS is available and made the video a bit shorter and more to the point!
Submitted September 20, 2019 at 05:11AM by xEka17 https://ift.tt/32RTsIx
Comments
Post a Comment