Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
There is a lot of talk about what needs to be fixed and when, and I think this is a problem big enough worth fixing soon. In my latest playtrough, it has not been once or twice that my catapults have destroyed my on siegetowers when they are at the wall, or my battering ram at the gate. Aside from killing or wounding countless of my troops, it halts the attack.
As a sidenote I usually build only catapults in sieges, so could this be avoided by building trebuches or ballistas? I just think that they aren't as good, so that is why I only use catapults.
Has anyone else experienced this?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment