Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
So I was having fun using Morghs M&B WB-WFAS Editor and I was making Crownlands Knights be more like a knight by customizing their inventory and increasing their power strike due to their armor hindering their skills. Then, I noticed as I was looking for a cool sword for them, I found a Valyrian scimitar existed in this mod and I equipped it to the Crownlands Knights to see what it looks like. Its stats are 46 swing damage, 5 thrusting, 120 swing speed, and 96 weapon length. It looks really stunning and I want to have it! So it lead me here to ask how and where can I get the Valyrian Scimitar in this mod?
Submitted June 29, 2021 at 04:27AM by Olafoman https://ift.tt/3Aji9PV
Comments
Post a Comment