Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
I’m in my first play through and still learning the ropes to the game. I became a vassal for vlandia and have been trying to expand out but every time I capture a castle or town, either sturgia or battania declare war and take it back. I can never get a big enough army long enough to wipe out either faction due the ai accepting any peace deal it gets. Should I leave and try to capture a revolted city to start my own kingdom or is there a way to become the leader of a faction you’re currently the vassal of?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment