Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
Hello all, I’m in my first banner lord play through and absolutely need help. I didn’t know what I was doing and chose against helping the empire. I’m pledged as a vassal to the khuzaits and am absolutely getting railed by the empire.
I’m currently at 5000 power while the empire is at 14000 combined (10000 from west alone) I gave 200k gold and 3 cities to my name.
Should I start a new game because it’s too far gone? Do you guys know how and if I can overcome this obstacle?
Let me know!!!
Thanks guys (I’m on ps5 btw)
Submitted December 23, 2022 at 12:47AM by Jalek04 https://ift.tt/sTh5E17
Comments
Post a Comment