Skip to main content

NAH he's not sneaky with this...

submitted by /u/Expert_Highway683 [link] [comments]

Worst trade deal in the history of trade deals?!

I’ll try to keep it short. Playing as Vlandia, and the first real burst of land I got was during the first war with Aserai. I got Senala, Quyaz and some castles in between, random guy gets Askar, we pushed them to the river and now I’m rich. Flash forward 5 years after we went on to repeatedly bully Sturgia and Battania for a while, suddenly the 3,000 pop Aserai are feeling brave against the 14,000 pop Vlandian Chads. How dare they?

Then we get to today. I spend a day off playing, having fun, crashing now and then right before winning a siege, normal stuff. I essentially dedicated like 4 hours to the solo eradication of the Aserai while the rest of the kingdom beats off outside of Marunath, the whole time Derherth is giving everything I take to Ospir. That’s fine tho cuz I don’t want to be the vlandian whose land is just the old Aserai territory.

I have them pushed all the way to Hubyar, they have lost like 5 armies and I’ve countered several sieges with one 800 man army of my home boys. All they are throwing at us now is recruits and any mercenary they can find and I’m feeling fantastic. Just before I am able to assault the city, kingdom votes for peace. I’m thinking that’s fine cuz I’d like to mend my shit and not have to keep fighting off recruits, until I turn around and see that fucking ospir figured he’d switch to the Aserai… they got everything back and more. I could role play this as a reason to rebel but I don’t even want to keep playing. I just feel disgusted.

Edit: when I wrote the title I thought giving the land back was part of the peace deal. Nope, just ospir being ospir.

submitted by /u/Solid-Ad7137
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...