I just came back to the game after a year hiatus, and I'm thrilled they finally actually added mechanics rather than just doing endless bug and balance patches that somehow break every mod with every patch. I discovered the sneaking tutorial, and then found out that basically every stealth kill or every other stealth kill gives a level of roguery. (5 focus points) now I'm wondering what's the point of alleys anymore. They were never particularly good, but at least there was an argument to be made that they increased roguery. But now that I can just go farm hideout stealth missions, earn way more money, keep my companions in my party, and not gain crime in the process, I'm wondering what purpose alleys serve anymore? (Alley income should be ×10 imo) submitted by /u/forfor [link] [comments]
Apparently there is a script in the gekokujo daimyo edition mod for warband that randomizes the equipment your skirmishers are equipped with, guns vs bows. the faction determines percentage of guns vs bows rather than equipping all of your elite skirmishers with their favored weapon. Does anyone know where this script is and if I can delete it? I've scoured scripts.txt but couldn't find a likely candidate.
Submitted October 02, 2023 at 03:18AM by MonsterGirlLifeXXX https://ift.tt/Nojflwp
Comments
Post a Comment