I'm so god damn tired of joining my fellow Nobles in battle, just to have them *and the enemy* both turtle up. Leaving me to try and fight a battle with half (or less) of my troops. I had to Retreat 11 times to beat an army just now (so to be fair, I'm freshly salted), because my ally was too much of a pussy to move any of his troops. Except when I *finally* wiped out their Cavalry with my Wildling/Fian combo. Then the Battanian Cavalry charged in and died en masse (literally the only time I recieved *any* help). At least when they died, I gained more troops! Also noticed that me and my Companions keep experience from battle even when Retreating, which was fuckin solid for them (most are equipped with 2x Javelins, so solid killing potential). Rant over. Fuck the ai! submitted by /u/Shroomkaboom75 [link] [comments]
So I talked to both of Monchug’s daughters and passed the speech check to get married with both of them, but when I speak to Monchug to marry Bolat it shows Alijin instead. When I pay the money for the dowry he takes the money but won’t allow me to marry either of them. Is there a fix for this? I’m on Xbox so no console commands.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment