Skip to main content

Its still better

submitted by /u/Sunboy420 [link] [comments]

Ever have a faction that just clicks with you?

Okay lurker and first post on here but I just really wanted to share my story. So I decided to go ahead and try to conquer standard native before I hop into any mods just yet. I have done my research and understood that ideally you want nord infantry, rhodok sharpshooters and swadian knights for an army. Well I have spent the first 300 days or so with this setup, mostly farming sea raiders for enterprise money. However like many unseasoned M&B players I got a bit to big for my britches and decided that my 60 man force could do more than fight raiders and take a fief. Soooo long story short noob me is at war with the sarranids. I have been getting crushed over and over each time recruting the ideal units but since my army is so small we cant maintain. So just before I was about to delete the save and start over I decided to say the hell with the by the book approach let me just pick the "worse" faction build my army entirely of that and yolo it out with the sarranids. Off to khergit land i go a full army of 80 tribesman passing time in town while i train them ( I am the only one with training my noobness caused all my awesome companions to be locked in sarranid prison :( ). Fast forward a bit I now have 50 khergit lancers and 25 veteran horseman. My first fight was again a sarranid lord with 125 men 30 of them mamlukes. Im like ok lets just charge in and go out in a blaze of glory before I delete this save. Then it happens, We totally wreck them, took some serious casualties from the mamlukes but we actually won. And it just kept happening I would replenish tribesman make more lancers and archers and just fight every lord I ran into. We now own 2 castles and about to take Dhirim. I am playing on 94% difficulty with full dmg to myself and allies. The khergit army just fits with how I play, ride in fast, ride in hard and if we take losses hurl more men at it! So just wondering if any others enjoyed a playstyle completely against the norm?



Submitted February 28, 2017 at 01:39AM by venomghost http://ift.tt/2m1CW6z

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...