Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
So I recently felt like doing a campaign with a friend using the 'Battle Time' mode in Floris Evolved.
I don't usually play with mods in Warband - most of my playtime is in native or aCoK - and I only just got Floris to play with Battle Time, so I don't really know what I'm doing.
So I get into a battle with a small-ish party and click 'Host battle in multiplayer'. Then I click 'Allow me to save', and then I save and quit. Then I go to Multiplayer at the main menu and click 'Host game'. Nothing happens.
Isn't that what I'm supposed to do? Am I missing something?
Submitted February 24, 2017 at 06:13AM by SqualidSnake http://ift.tt/2mkapqE
Comments
Post a Comment