Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
I'm so fucking tired of dealing with them. At my level, they take about 10 minutes to clear out, and my companions are too fucking stupid to do it themselves. I just want to disable them entirely, is there a way to do that? There is no challenge, no fun, no reward, it's just a monotonous slog of teleporting bandits and walking back and forth for 10 minutes.
Submitted January 19, 2018 at 05:35PM by FlazzleDazzle http://ift.tt/2DrANv4
Comments
Post a Comment