Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
Me and Harlaus were bros, and all the feasting was just jolly good fun, we conquered the Khergit Khanate, and then he refused to give me Ichamur, obviously, I couldn't let that stand, but now I feel sorry for him, we were like butter and bread, bros for life, and then he fucked me, but still feels bad man.
Submitted December 24, 2019 at 03:24AM by Imperatorgayboi2 https://ift.tt/2PPt7Ho
Comments
Post a Comment