Hi, ı am trying to understand dds files and models. But that thing is turning into Gandalf for no reason. I make a model and tried it, it works perfect with other dds but when ı put my own dds file it is GANDALF. I tried to dxdt1, dxt3,5,7 etc. I tried just rgb or rgbe, rgbs whatever. I tried using another programs to cretae a dds file but. I played with shaders and metarial flags on open brf. Nothing is working ı am trying to talk with ai about 10+ hour but none of them found a solution. And its perfect on open brf but in game it doesn't work ı can't understand. submitted by /u/Hiramiyasa [link] [comments]
Do any of you know of a mod or if the devs are planning to change how reinforcements arrive on the maps? The fact they kind of just pop in during sieges and sometimes behind your troops is irritating at best. During non siege battles they just sort of trickle in which leads to a lot of casualties from cavalry. It would also be nice if you could tell certain troops to focus on a specific type such as cav make archers a priority. Sorry if I’m rambling. Just some thoughts I had.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment