Bug: Parties led by clan members won't/can't protect villages during raids, even if they outnumber the raiders significantly.
I took control of the Nord island and have 3 of my family members patrolling my villages while I sail the high seas.
The new change to parties makes it so you can prevent them from joining armies/sailing, which essentially traps them on the island to patrol endlessly, which is exactly what I want.
They do a pretty good job of eliminating Looters but I've noticed that when some fool crosses the ocean to raid one of my villages, my clan parties will wait outside the battle and not interfere with the raid.
All 3 groups (all 120+ troops) traveled to the village being raided but were "waiting for ally parties to defend," even though a single one of them could win, let alone all 3.
It feels so nice to actually be able to force the AI to patrol/defend, but please let them actually stop an ongoing raid!
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment