Currently, the enemy AI is the most dangerous, when they just blindly charge at me.
If they defend, they just stand around and wait for my crossbows to kill them, while their crossbows are wasting time and ammo on my shield guys.
If they attack, they often try to slowly flank me or something, but this also gives my crossbows time to kill them and they sometimes get bunched up and confused near the invisible wall (map border).
I changed the AI so that they always charge at me like bandits and it is better now, but this still means their cavalry and archers run ahead of infantry and get slaughtered by my crossbows first.
I already removed all athletics skill from archers, so they run slower, but they are still faster than the shieldmen.
I suppose I could just boost the athletics skill of infantry, but I wanted to ask if anyone has experience with solving this problem and how to make AI tactics not stupid?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment