Knighthood Order Knights and Sergeants can now be hired if you meet certain conditions. As an outsider, Order Knights are willing to serve under your banner for 1,000 denars each (up to 10 knights), and Order Sergeants for 500 denars each (up to 10 sergeants), if you have at least 35 relation points. But, this option is only available once per month. As a fellow order member, the cost remains the same, but the frequency increases to once per week, and the relation requirement drops to anything above 0. If your relation goes below 0, you will be kicked out of the order anyway, so there is effectively no relation requirement for your own order. As a Grandmaster, the knights and sergeants will still cost denars, but they can be repeatedly hired immediately. I have made some other changes to make the game more difficult, such as larger garrisons and wealthier lords. But, I'm still not sure if even the Grandmaster should have a cooldown, maybe 1 day to prevent instantly raising a hu...
So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...
Comments
Post a Comment