This is 100% guaranteed way to win every siege with minimal casualties. • Build your 2 siege towers and battering ram • Build a trebuchet in each ranged slot - but this is the trick - the MOMENT they’re built, put them in reserve. Once all 4 are in reserve, take them all out at the same time. • Now watch the enemy catapults. They’ll get rebuilt, but eventually you’ll have all 4 destroyed at the same time. • The exact moment you see all 4 catapults down, pause and lead troops. You’ll now have troops pouring over 6 ladders and through the gate without having to worry about mass casualties from catapults. I’ve been using this strat ever since I discovered it and my sieges have been cake ever since. The only downside is it takes a while to build everything so you’ll have to worry about relief armies. Make sure you’re looking around while you build and good luck! submitted by /u/prettyfuckingfarfrom [link] [comments]
Ever since the update in June (vWar Sail 1.2.6), all of my saves look like a shadow, even if I make a brand new campaign without mods
| Pictured above is a brand new save that has no mods at all, that I just made a few minutes ago. Normally, I would see this shadow when I would be using an outdated save with either outdated mods or an outdated game version. But for some reason, for all of my new saves since June, I've been seeing this, even after making new saves with no mods at all. It doesn't seem to effect anything. Everything still works. Even when I use mods. It's just cosmetic. But it's just weird. [link] [comments] |
Comments
Post a Comment