Hi, ı am trying to understand dds files and models. But that thing is turning into Gandalf for no reason. I make a model and tried it, it works perfect with other dds but when ı put my own dds file it is GANDALF. I tried to dxdt1, dxt3,5,7 etc. I tried just rgb or rgbe, rgbs whatever. I tried using another programs to cretae a dds file but. I played with shaders and metarial flags on open brf. Nothing is working ı am trying to talk with ai about 10+ hour but none of them found a solution. And its perfect on open brf but in game it doesn't work ı can't understand. submitted by /u/Hiramiyasa [link] [comments]
I edited the rgl_config file, but the battle size is stuck at 150 men. I also tried using the Battle Size Changer program, but it's still stuck at 150 men, even though it says that the limit is changed to 350. Wtf???
Sorry for the repost, no one helped me last time.
Submitted February 21, 2017 at 02:25PM by PM_ME_GAME_CODES_PLS http://ift.tt/2kIDUoY
Comments
Post a Comment