I’m in a bit of an odd situation in my Realm of Thrones campaign and I’m trying to figure out whether this is a bug or a mod conflict. I joined Myr as a mercenary and have been building up a lot of influence by fighting battles and donating prisoners. I’m now sitting at almost 2,700 influence, and I’m getting around 300k gold per day from it. At first, I thought this might just be some kind of massive influence-to-gold conversion, but the problem is that my influence barely decreases. I’m only losing around 20 influence per day. When I hover over my influence, it shows something like: -550 influence — converted into gold +530 influence — positive modifier/refund So I’m effectively losing only ~20 influence per day while still receiving the full amount of gold from the -550 influence conversion. The result is that I’m making 300k+ gold every day. I’ve made around 10 million gold from a single war with Dorne, which obviously seems completely unintended. I’m assuming this is eithe...
Playing PoP and this is what my map screen looks like. As you can see the Red Sarleon areas seem to have a weird pinkish hue to them. Also some of the names seem blurry, especially noticable on "Marleons".
Anyone had an issue like this?
Submitted February 23, 2017 at 04:12AM by kramman1 http://ift.tt/2lbtZ7I
Comments
Post a Comment