Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
Is there any mod that focuses on improving the Khergit Khanate? I've tried many playthroughs trying to become Genghis Khan but I simply can't. Horse archery really sucks, they are very weak and I don't like to use Khergit Lancers because it makes the archers even more useless. The mods I have tried have ugly units with weird helmets and don't really improve much things.
I remember seeing a mod focused on Khergits on moddb but I can't find it and I thought maybe someone knows about it or something similar.
Thanks for your help and forgive my ignorance.
Submitted February 21, 2017 at 02:15PM by realhochiminh http://ift.tt/2lrTtyk
Comments
Post a Comment