Skip to main content

Its still better

submitted by /u/Sunboy420 [link] [comments]

Now that I'm Marshall is there a way for me to start wars?

I just got voted as Marshall of the Nords and I want to go take some towns but the damn King won't start any wars. I tried getting a quest to instigate war and I completed it, I lost a couple relation points with every lord except the one who gave me the quest, but then I waited around for like 20 days and still no war. Seeing as I'm Marshall can I just call for a campaign and start killing shit? Or can I order the King to go besiege an enemy castle or something to start a war? Or do I need to wait for the King to declare war?

Also if I can't declare war I was thinking about just starting my own faction, I'm lord of 4 or 5 castles all near each other and a couple fiefs, no towns though, I'm pretty rich with a lot of businesses, strong garrisons, and a 100 man army of mostly Swadian Knights and Man at Arms that I can switch for Nord infantry and assorted archers from my garrisons when I want to take something, and have good relations with a couple of powerful lords. Good idea? Haven't ever gotten this far in the game before. If I leave the Nords will I lose all the castles they've granted me or can I keep them? I've made the Nords pretty powerful we already conquered the Vaegirs and took a lot of Swadian land so I figured targeting a weaker faction would be better than rebelling.

Thanks for any answers.



Submitted February 23, 2017 at 02:11AM by PM_DAT_HOOTIE_GIRL http://ift.tt/2lsnIXD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...