Skip to main content

A poem from our Hero

I have a nice wife, a nice fief too, a castle on a hill with a magnificent view. I have fertile lands, and villages that thrive, hundreds of troops who somehow stay alive. My coffers are heavy, my warband is fed, my enemies see my banner and occasionally drop dead. I have horses and armor, silver and grain, a hall full of nobles complaining again. By every measure, I’ve won at this game. I’ve conquered, grown wealthy, and built up my name. Yet I stand on my battlements when the campaigning is done, watching the mountains fade with the sun. My wife is beside me. My kingdom is strong. My vaults overflow. But something feels wrong. I’ve everything a lord could possibly acquire… Maybe what’s missing another fief to desire. submitted by /u/t-o-m-u-s-a [link] [comments]

Thinking of starting Nova Aetas - advice for new players?

So I've almost finished PoP and thinking of giving Nova Aetas a go next - I've started a new game but hardly played it at all - and I'm wondering what's good to know starting out.

Pendor seems to play fairly similarly to vanilla - the big things to know are which troops will totally muller you early on, you can't raid villages because honor is really important, new companion circles, joining/creating knighthood orders, rumours create unique spawns and bows are OP.

I did end up restarting Pendor though, partly because 3.9.3 came out, and partly because I wanted the arquebus for my CKO and realised I would need Donavan to train them, ideally picking him up at the very start to level him up a bit first and I hadn't taken him at all (had conflicting companions).

What is important to know about Nova Aetas before starting to avoid realising x hours through that you really should have done a instead of b or that you should have done y ages ago?

Also, I'm particularly interested in being able to customise the equipment of my whole army - is there any other mod which allows this sort of thing or has CKOs like Pendor?



Submitted April 13, 2019 at 07:09AM by IcyMiddle http://bit.ly/2IgJ1YN

Comments