Skip to main content

Do you cheat?

Ctrl-H included, just curious to see where everyone stands on the matter. I usually do nowadays but I miss the old days of the Warband grind. View Poll submitted by /u/Tokarev490 [link] [comments]

Question about persuasion checks

So right now I am extremely annoyed at the persuasion checks. Extremely. So basically I've been tryna yknow recruit some lords for my kingdom, however i keep getting critical fails. (Most of these people have 0 relation). On one extreme case (I save and reload the save when i fail), I got a critical fail on the first one SEVEN TIMES IN A ROW. To put that in perspective, that is close to a ONE IN TWO MILLION chance, assuming I did my math right. There have been many other times where I get 2-3 times in a row, or just constant ineffectives with some fails mixed in. I get that the persuasion checks shouldnt be easy, but this is just completely defying odds. The odds displayed are usually a 43% crit success and a 13% crit fail, yet im getting the crit fail majority of the time. Basically, are the statistics just wrong, or is this some kind of bug, or am I just really unlucky lmao. One other thing to note is that after I got 7 in a row wrong, I just ended up waiting and following the lord until they got to a settlement and talked to them there. That actually ended up working first try. Dunno if that's coincidence but...

submitted by /u/THEBIGTHREE06
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...