I’m still a new player at Mount & Blade. My friend has the PS+ catalogue so I gave Warband a shot and liked it, I’ll be sure to play it on PC! I’m interested in buying War Sails. From what I’ve seen it looks quite fun, but also apparently has some major issues like messing with the map quite a bit. Worth a shot? submitted by /u/podagros [link] [comments]
The mercs I hire keep leaving while I am in the middle of a war. Is there a way to extend their contracts? Is there a way I can see how long their contracts last?
Oftentimes, they even end up working for the empire I am at war with. At this point, I feel like I should just chop off all the heads of the leadership to the minor clans and be done with them. Is that a viable solution, lol?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment