What are your favourite skirmishers on foot and why? When I played a few years ago I always played with almost exclusively cavalry and horse archers, so I'm limiting myself to foot troops currently I settled on an all archer lineup of 2:1 Fian Champions:Sky God's Chosen where the Sky God's Chosen form the impromptu shieldwall/circle etc. as needed. The biggest downside with this for me is that the Nords are doing monstrously well in my game, and running back to their isolated lands, away from all the action to recruit reinforcements isn't great, so I'm looking for an alternative for my "front line" that still packs a punch at range, and never messed around with skirmishers much so wanted to give them a try. But even if they're also Nord units or a pain to recruit I'd still like to know which you like and why. submitted by /u/arramzy [link] [comments]
In every game i played Vlandia takes over its neighbors and Battania moves toward Sturgia and Empire. They are the strongest and richest faction by default and their starting location is best second to Aserai(their downside is they have a strong faction bordering them)
If they were at the middle of the map the issue of them creating 3k armies in the start of the game every campaign would not be possible as they would be figting in more borders
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment