Why did I decide to sign up with the northern empire as a Merc whilst they were fighting the Khuzaits? I've never fought them before and the one time I don't go with a decent horse rider because I want to fight on foot, this happens. Gods, I hate Horse archers. submitted by /u/Thebritishdovah [link] [comments]
| Continuation to my previous post. Im back at Seonon, its my settlement after I won the fight. Something tells me I'll be seeing this thing more often than I'd like. Not a big fan, but whatever. Another issue I've had recently is it seems some character files have corrupted, as when I click on characters Like Adaltrud the game crashes immediately upon opening encyclopedia entry. Also, sometimes now when I kill a unit, for a split second, maybe 1 frame, they stare directly at me in an A or T pose (somewhere in between) which is a bit unsettling. [link] [comments] |
Comments
Post a Comment