I am the leader of the best nation in the game. We are rich, we are powerful, I am giving out fiefs and gold to my lords left and right, and yet... there is always a lord that is not happy with me.
So I kick out their clan and wish them good luck in their future endeavours.
But then...out of nowhere an other lord starts losing relationship with me, a lord that was perfectly fine with me for years and years, but suddenly he is not happy with me for some reason.
We can't have nice things, this bitch ass game is made in a way that a clan will always have a problem with you, and their relationship will start tanking with you all of a sudden for no reason.
Like I mentioned before, each clan got a gazillion of fiefs, and I am regularly giving out gold to all my lords, cause I got too much of it now anyways.
And yet, there will always be 1-2 clans that are not happy with you, and why? Fuck you that's why, no reason.
So I either...pay them gold every hour to not to let their relationship go to - with me so I won't risk them seceeding from my kingdom and taking their fiefs with them, or I kick them out of the clan, but then all of the sudden another lords will start getting upset with me for no apparent reason.
Why is the game designed this way? Faken annoying ffs...
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment