Despite winning battles not getting renown or influence and then immediately get captured and released.
So In a weird situation. I win a battle mainly attacking villages before a raid. I win with full health and despite that. I get only a 100% loot message after winning then the game doesn't let me get prisoners or loot. I somehow get captured after the battle aswell and immediately released with my entire party gone. I am aware of a bug or feature not sure where you can win a battle but if you have low health and some enemies manage to flee you can get captured. But my health is full. I do have 2 mods installed RBM and Living Armies. Not sure if either would affect this at all. And have no idea how to replicate it outside of my save. If anyone has any idea on how to fix it. Like deleting whatever line of code is causing this or a bug fix mod of some sorts please do let me know. I'm playing on version 1.4.8.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment