Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
Hey guys, so I've recently been hooked to this game. Unlike other mods that I have played so far, this is the one that does not get boring. There are several things you can do aside from hacking and slashing. However, there is one thing I wish that would be present in the game: A final spearman who is always assured of a shield and a one hand spear. It doesn't have to be at par with Huscarl/Kierguard/Legionnaire (coz I think a spearman with one hand spear and a shield on hand is outstanding by itself anyway).
Submitted February 21, 2017 at 03:28AM by momonsterkill http://ift.tt/2lhqgHV
Comments
Post a Comment