Skip to main content

All shall kneel!

Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 🫩😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]

A few questions about Floris Expanded

So,I have a couple of noob questions to ask here,even though I am far from one,having 300+ hours in,but I literally have never played native and stuck to gun mods so whenever I pick up a sword Im as good as one of those Swadian Peasants.That has recently changed though,and i must say after a couple of tries in Floris I learned everything from the weapon handling to the tactics I should use,and have refined them according to my own skill and my playstyle.That being said though,I have no idea what to do and when to do it,and how to progress in the vanilla game as a whole (Yeah I am playing Floris but it's pretty much almost the same thing except 100 times better).

For instance,I joined in as a vassal of Swadia very early on,and my troops are very far from experienced.I have however spotted a chance to swiftly take Reindi castle as its garrison was very low because it had only recently been taken by the Khergit Khanate,perhaps a day before I sieged it even.

Now,I find myself stuck in quite the predicament.I had about 60 crew members when I had started,although half were untrained peasants.Afterwards I was left with 37,where only 17 could actually fight as the rest were wounded.Basically a day after the siege is over,their vassals come en masse to retake the castle,although some of my guys come to reinforce as well.What ends up happening is both of us running around aimlessly while one of their parties sieges down the castle.Now,I'm not asking for a way to get out of this mess,because I think thats pretty much impossible at this point and it would pay of more to just let them have their damn castle,but rather I wanted to ask about some general tips and strategies for playing a Floris game wit the goal to eventually form your own kingdom if you plan to side with Swadia at first,that kind of stuff.Also,an ideal party composition for said Kingdom so I can compare it to my own and perhaps improve on some stuff.Also,how the fuck am I supposed to build garrisons?Like,just go around village recruiting peasants until I have enough to last for a while in a siege until reinforcements arrive (around 100 in my eyes would be good)?Because the more I think about it the more I realise that this would take me in game months to do,allowing them to have 10 chances at retaking the castle.

tl;dr Im an experienced player overall but a noob in native-Floris,need strategies and help managing garrisons and shit.



Submitted December 26, 2017 at 10:00AM by DarkMaster1947 http://ift.tt/2C6mMyL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...