I know a lot of players don't stick to a monotone cultural getup when they play, but a lot of players probably do what I do; try to stick to culturally appropriate armours and weapons for the culture I am playing. I take this mentality with me to smithing as well, where I try to smith and use weapons that suit my characters culture appropriately. But I have some exceptions; I often use animal pelts for shoulder armour when playing as a Vlandian or Imperial. If I play as a Sturgian I may use some Khuzait armour. And if I play as a mercenary or Lord for a different cultural faction than my character is from, I may use a mix of regional armours and use my own culture for a weapon. Example; I played a Nord corsair mercenary for the Empire. I used gilded scale Imperial armour with gilded scale shoulderguards, golden pirate gauntlets and boots, and a brass Aserai helmet with a Nord one handed sword with gilded pummel and handguard. Anyone else give themselves similar cultural restrict...
I've only recently started playing this game but I've already managed to build up an army of 30 or so and I've amassed a good bit of wealth. However, I've recently picked up a quest from some Swabian Count who wants me to find some bandit lair near to his lands, while this sounds like a simple task it is annoyingly difficult. Apparently you're to follow bandits back to their lair when they go to "resupply", however bandits hardly ever seem to show and when they do and I follow them they just flee from me miles away from this count's lands. I just don't know what to do to complete this quest. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Submitted December 24, 2017 at 05:44PM by Baron_Ultrapoor_IV http://ift.tt/2BKDqad
Comments
Post a Comment