Skip to main content

All shall kneel!

Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 🫩😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]

I am the developer of the mods Persistent Troop Identities, Custom Troop Trees and Undead Calradia, AMA.

I had the idea forever ago to make this when the time was right (new release of PTI was the plan) but the right time never came around. Yesterday, I seem to have accidentally hijacked another thread and turned it into a Q&A about my mods, so I figure now's as good a time as any. Fun fact, I requested permission for this ahead of time and it was so bloody long ago that our good friend /u/Zippollini was actually not even a mod yet, so pls don't delete, /u/Mephistopholees should be able to confirm.

The relevant mods, with a brief description and status overview:

Persistent Troop Identities

Every single troop in your army has a name and you can see where they came from, how long they've been with you, number of kills, etc. An additional, optional feature is that your troops can automatically loot those enemies they kill/knock out, so if one of your recruits lands the final blow on a lord, you may see them decked out in expensive gear next battle.

This is my first and favourite mod, with the most potential IMO, but very incomplete and buggy. The last update was a long time ago and it will be my next priority when I find time to get back into modding. Exists as a standalone mod with Diplomacy as base, but I'd like to make it something that can be merged into all kinds of mods. So far I haven't been very successful at making it not an ungodly nightmare to merge into anything.

Custom Troop Trees

A mod that adds the ability to customise your kingdom's troops. You get to fully choose each troop's name, stats and equipment. A picture is worth a thousand words.

This mod is far more complete and much more popular according to the Moddb stats, but it doesn't hold the same place in my heart. Just as with PTI, it exists as a standalone with Diplomacy as base but the end goal is to make it easy to get into other mods. It has notably been incorporated into the recently released Renaissance, but there may be some issues to iron out due to that poor mergability I mentioned. No further work planned for the foreseeable future, though would eventually combine it with PTI and make enhancements that are only possible in the combination of the two.

Undead Calradia

A mod where you can't recruit soldiers, instead you get to raise undead or skeleton versions of the enemies you kill. Has 4 certain cavalry companions that join your party automatically over time and have special combat abilities according to certain themes.

This was just for a bit of fun once around Halloween. People were talking about necromancy in M&B and I thought "I bet I could whip up a super basic necromancy mod in like an hour where you kill troops and then recruit them as zombies". So I made it. Then I thought of the Four Horsemen for some reason, remembered the Undead Nightmare DLC for Red Dead Redemption with the special horse abilities and made some companions. Then I added skellies and skellies riding skelly horses. This mod definitely isn't a priority, I may update it again next Halloween.



Submitted December 22, 2017 at 06:16AM by MitchPTI http://ift.tt/2BWVTzQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...