Skip to main content

Imperial knight of the 15th century Calradia

submitted by /u/Morwrek [link] [comments]

Help managing my kingdom

So I have a pretty successful kingdom going rn, I control the entire north and a few capitals here and there while being at war with the nords and rodoks.

My question is how do y’all manage a kingdom? Right now it’s a shit ton of micromanaging to the point of me not attempting anymore. Everyday my people hate me more. I have a few -50+ in my kingdom. I’m constantly getting attacked, I can’t really siege because I get stomped if it’s over 150 troops (everything rn). Plus my vassals don’t do anything to help the kingdom. I’m kinda stuck rn

What are my options? Should I just remove everyone that hates me? Thus risking my entire kingdom falling?



Submitted October 24, 2018 at 01:16AM by HazardG0 https://ift.tt/2O21Hdd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...