Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
I have 1/4th my army as horse archers. In the early game I got a bunch of bandits that evolved into cav. Kept them for the most part but they're mostly dead or sent away since I don't have the veterans perk yet. My heavy cav is dwindling. And that's worrying me. The few I have are pure melee shock cav. What I'm interested in are ones that can toss javelins. I think batanians get one that emerges from the batanian skirmisher line. Any other suggestion for this kind of cav? What I'm looking for is, javelin, Lance/spear, shield, sword. These tend to be better at countering enemy horse archer cav/keep as bodyguard cav, from my experience.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment