|
Hey everyone, it's been a while since I played banner lord, I usually marathon a game for a month then jump ship and come back later. Came back recently to check out the newest version of the game since the console version will be released soon. Made sure to download the newest version of every mod that was required for my little Warband as it's my favorite mod, and tried to launch it. I know the issue is specifically My little Warband because I can launch the game with all the other mods and it will work. I tried moving it around because I know the load order is important but still no luck. I then went onto a jackiefish video and followed his instructions, jumping over the mods I didn't care for but grabbing the "required" ones such as BetterExceptionwindow, ButterLib, UiExtenderEx, and Mod Configuration Menu, I then launched the game with all of these except for My little Warband and it worked, yet when I tried my little Warband still no luck. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io-mISqwZ6k&t=1014s So I am at an impasse. Here are some screenshots, maybe those who unlike me have an IQ above room temperature can point it out, thank you, and sorry I am sure a ton of these mod issue posts are made. [link] [comments] |
Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)
Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...
Comments
Post a Comment