Skip to main content

What is fast mode?

Does it allow you to keep the same speed but if you want to go faster you can? Like is there a faster version of the fast forward or is it always sped up? submitted by /u/Benjidabeast7 [link] [comments]

[Perisno] Marrying a lord from another faction.

Hey all, I'm about 400 days into a game right and I, relatively recently, started my own kingdom by sweeping through the Valahir Clans after the Zann invasion. I now own most of the northern isle but I'm trying to find someone to marry to further increase my RtR while I have a bit of time where I am not at war with anyone. I am playing a woman so I was looking for a land owning, good-natured lord with a good amount of renown, which I finally found in General Hiero of the Zann (who just happens to hold Riechburg) but he then told me "You serve another realm. I don't see Average (I dont know why he said Average) granting his blessing on our union."

Does that mean that I cant marry ANY lord from another faction until they join mine or just good-natured ones or something else?



Submitted May 30, 2017 at 01:51AM by MenosElLso http://ift.tt/2sgny6t

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...